Date: Monday 21st of June 2021, 9am-1pm. Copenhagen Denmark.
Master Class Name: Three Dimensional Massage Techniques and Leveraged Flows
Language: Taught in English
Location: The School of Body Treatment (Skolen for Kropsbehandling)
Address: Lyngby Hovedgade 47, 1. Sal 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Price: 100 EUR
Teacher: Joe Lavin, is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Educator of Infant Massage, NCBTMB Nationally (US) Approved Massage Instructor, Certified Phenomenal Touch Practitioner®, Certified Ashiatsu DeepFeet Bar Therapy Practitioner®, Certified Sarga Practitioner®, Certified Reiki Master & Teacher as well as being certified in IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) and Contemporary Cupping Methods. Joe owns a couple of boutique massage practices and a massage school in Seattle, Washington.
Teacher: Tracey Windmill, is a Licensed Massage Therapist, NCBTMB Nationally (US) Approved Massage Instructor, Master Practitioner and Certified Teacher of Phenomenal Touch®, Certified Sarga Practitioner®, and holds a Degree in Naturopathic Medicine. Tracey is the owner and operator of a Massage Business located at a ski resort in Colorado and travels to teach workshops in North America.
Joe and Tracey will teach you how to use Multidimensional techniques with the least effort possible so that your work will be elegant, graceful and will produce exceptional results. The combination of 3 Dimensionality and Leveraged Flows combine powerfully to enhance the massage experience for your clients while also dramatically increasing therapeutic outcomes. Come join us for this 4 hour Master Class where you will get to learn and play with the concepts that will bring your Massage to the next level.
The use of multidimensional techniques and leverage flows will:
- Allow you to better assess your clients soft tissue restrictions and ROM limitations
- Allow you to work on your clients in the most effective and ergonomically friendly positions
- Allow your clients to develop a new understanding of what their bodies are capable of and create lasting neurological changes.
- Allow your clients to identify and/or release stored up tensions and emotional blockages
- Beautiful flowing massage techniques that are profound, dynamic and uniquely effective.
- Allow you to work on several different areas of the body at the same time.
- Multi-dimensional Massage Techniques and Leveraged Flows will help you transform your massage sessions into unforgettable massage experiences for your clients that can dramatically increase their therapeutic outcomes. Working on your clients using this specific combination of deep tissue techniques and dynamic stretching will leave your clients wanting to book a massage with you again and again.
- With emphasis on correct body mechanics for the practitioner the combination of elegant and graceful work allow you to work with your clients in a powerful and more effective way.
Organizer: Robie Valenzuela
Contact or more information: info@massageskolen@com or Phone: +45 42323218
Sign up and read more here: https://www.massageskolen.com/masterclass.html