Latest participant to sign up for the World Championship in Massage is Tom Gamal from Germany/Israel.
Born into a war and raised in the shadow of war in Northern Israel.
Development trauma in first year and injurie as adolescence pushed him to find alternative ways to physical connection with people as normal teenage contact was prohibited by PTSD, and so he started massaging at age of 16.
He has now been living in Berlin, Running a studio for 4 years with 5 workers and practicing daily.
Yellow Dragon Massage
The yellow dragon massage system is a synergism of physical massage and spiritual concepts.
Its goal is creating physical well being releasing trauma and emotional pain trapped in the body, releasing energy blockades, freeing the Kundalini flow while activating and aligning the Chakras.
Core concepts are
- Trauma and emotional pain are stored in the body and unconscious mind, from before birth and throughout life.
- Trauma and emotional pain are materialized in the body as cramped muscles, which in turn effects our posture and other muscles that have to compensate or realign.
- The unconscious and conscious minds are mapped on the Buttocks and Back (analogous to foot reflex points and body).
- Root of person physical stress is in the buttocks (mirroring the subconscious), there is the main trauma Storage.
- Left side of Body for feminine and right side of Body for masculine.
- pain body
- KUNDALINI energy (energy that flows in the spinal cord)
- Chakras (energy centers)
- Developmental trauma (Childhood trauma)
with Massaging one addresses a few levels at the same time
- Physical – Muscle- tension, joints mobilization, Lymph drainage.
- Emotional – feeling the other person Pains and emphasizing with it.
- energetic- opening and reinforcing energy flow in energy channels.
- spiritual – praying for well being setting healing intentions.
- communicating ideas without talking.- silently describing concepts and communicating with the Person while Massaging.
- Pranayama to shield and separate client masseur energy.- using pranayama as often as possible, especially when feeling overcome from the session, emotional or physical stress, encouraging clients to breath deeply and release pain and stress with deep breathing.
- understanding people regressions, behavior, attitude, smell, obesity, and so on, as Mirrors of their fears, inner prisons and self defense mechanism, understanding their defensive functions that were once needed, praising it and asking it to stop as it had accomplished its goal.
- after massage imagine the pain body that was “Drawn” and using a Thrill vibration separate it from the living body shattering it and leaving it behind in space and time.
- after massage using pranayama techniques to separate the client and masseur energy.
The Yellow Dragon Massage system is developed by Tom Gamal and is based on Life experience, learning: Tai Chi, Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Massage and so on. Alice Miller Developmental trauma concept and her book The Drama of the Gifted Child .
The International Massage Association and our sponsor Lemi look forward watching Tom Gamal skills at the World Championship in Massage 2021 in June in Wonderful Copenhagen, Denmark.