Latest Massage Therapist to sign up for the World Championship in Massage 2022 is Bui Thi Tham from Vietnam. Read more about her her:
My name is Bui Thi Tham I live and work in HCMC, Vietnam.
With nearly 10 years of experience in the beauty and wellness industry, I am also well versed in a variety of beauty technologies and techniques from the East to the West. During the past time, I have always nurtured my passion, overcome many difficulties, constantly explore, learn, and work hard to achieve many successes and inspire generations to come.
• Accounting and auditing. (Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City)
• Intermediate School of Styling and Beauty Care (Nguyen Tat Thanh Middle School, HCMC)
• Primary School of Health Care – Beauty. (FPT University HCMC)
• Certificate of training in beauty industry of the Korean Beauty Training Association (ACE).
• Cosmetic Tattooing (Saigon International High School)
• Junior Nursing (Far East College)
• Vocational Education (Hanoi College of Electromechanics)
• Certificate in English (Ho Chi Minh City University of Industry)
• Computer Certificate (Ho Chi Minh City University of Industry)
• Certificate of health care and treatment of Ngu Hanh nursing and oriental medicine 2018
• Certificate of Korea Biotechnology Training Course 2018
• Certificate of Meso Korea Injection Technology 2019
• Certificate of Hipro Vinhy Aesthetic Technology Training Course
• Certificate of Lock for safe application of Laser Japan technology in skin treatment.
• Certified Spanish Skeyndor Skin Therapy Training Course
• 2011 Completed the Nail, Eyelash course.
• 2012 Learn basic skin care.
• Attending college of stylist and beauty care at Nguyen Tat Thanh school
• Used to work in many positions from professional technician to training specialist, manager for many beauty salons in Ho Chi Minh City.
• 2018-2019: Little Garden Academy beauty care teacher
• 2019- present: CEO Suri Pham Beauty Academy
• 2020-present: Lecturer in Beauty Care Faculty of HCMC Economic and Tourism Intermediate School
• In 2018: Won 3rd prize in IPSN International Competition organized by IPSN International Chamber – International Beauty Training Association taking place in Seoul, Korea, including 11 participating countries.
• In 2019:
− The International IPSN Competition Jury is organized by IPSN International Chamber – International Beauty Training Association taking place in Vietnam.
– Judge of the Vietnam – Korea Festival Of Beauty Contest organized by Hung Vuong College, Hanoi in collaboration with the Korean Medical Cosmetology Association.
For a long time, I have always cherished my dream of sharing and joining hands with the community to bring health to everyone with a non-invasive method. Deep down I have always had a desire to contribute a hand. Extending the Vietnam Massage – Spa industry to become more and more professional soon, in harmony with the civilization of advanced countries in the world, including a sympathetic look with the good value of the industry.
Coming to the contest, in addition to the above reasons, I hope to learn, exchange and expand my knowledge about the profession, especially honored to represent Vietnam side by side with Massage. International Spa.
Sincerely thank the organizers of the contest for giving me the opportunity to show myself in the international playground with Vietnam.
The International Massage Association look forward watching Bui Thi Tham massage skills at the World Championship in Massage 2022 in Denmark.