“For now we dont see any reason for changing the dates or cancelling the World Championship in june in Copenhagen. We, at the IMA are following the COVID-19 situation closely and will make the final decisions May 1st.
Therefore we also recommend participants to delay flight and hotel bookings until this date.
If the World Championship in Massage is postponed due to Corona virus, The participant fee will go to the postponed dates or to the 2021 edition”.
The IMA – Team