Latest participant at the World Championship in Massage 2020 in Copenhagen is Nabil Fchouch from France. The International Massage Association has asked him to tell about himself.
Hello my name is Nabil Fchouch, I am 50 years old.
I’m the yoga center manager of « Atelier du Passage Bleu » in Nancy in France and I’m responsable of Yog&Touch where I’m massage therapist.
I will represent France at the World Championship in Copenhagen and I will participate in the free style massage eastern inspired: in this massage I will use shiatsu, accupressured and thaï massage techniques.
I will also participate in category Wellness Massage with a Lomi Lomi massage.
I have completed many massage training courses :
– Massage californien – Nancy, FRANCE – 2014, with Inspire
– Massage Lomi Lomi – Dublin, IRLANDE – 2015, with Louise KLEU.
– Thaï Yoga Massage – Bruxelles, BELGIQUE – 2017, with Thierry BIENFAISANT
– Thaimassage Advanced Workshop Working with the Foot – Zurich, SUISSE – 2018, with Takis.
– Thaï Yoga Massage à l’école Sunshine School – Chiang Mai, THAILANDE – 2018, with Sicha.
My pages :
My links: Facebook
See you in June 2020
The International massage Association and our sponsor Lemi look forward watching Nabil Fchouch skills at the World Championship in Massage in wonderful Copenhagen.